Organic Beginnings Birth Services offers labor support (doula) services to all pregnant women. My goal is to provide mothers with education as well as emotional support during pregnancy, leading to a positive pregnancy and birth experience. I offer a loving touch, positioning, and comfort measures during labor that make childbearing women and families feel nurtured and cared for. Research has proven that doula supported women have shorter labors with fewer complications, have fewer Cesarean sections, inductions, episiotomies, forceps and vacuum deliveries, and require less pain medication including epidurals.
Labor Support Package . . . . $750
- 24/7 support by phone, text, or email
- Resources and referrals
- 2 prenatal visits (1 prenatal visit may be with your healthcare provider)
- 1st prenatal visit consists of creating your birth plan and client education on nutrition, fitness, breastfeeding, and labor
- Continuous labor support beginning in your home
- Immediate postpartum support
- Assistance with babies first feed
- 2 postpartum visits
- Breastfeeding support by phone, text, or email for 6 months after birth
For more information of my services, including discounts, waived fees, and payment plan options, please contact me to schedule a free consultation.
Organic Beginnings Birth Services is the premier doula services located in Big Spring, Texas. I serve the West Texas area including:
Big Spring, Stanton, Midland, Odessa, Andrews, Lamesa, Lubbock, San Angelo, Colorado City, Snyder, and Sweetwater.